Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Since I care so much about my teeth, it was definitely not me who didn't floss all weekend while not at home just because I didn't feel like bringing the flossers with me. And it was for sure not me who was too lazy to wash my face before bed over the weekend in Morris too.
I would never not wash my hair even though it needed it because I was too lazy and wanted to get going to Morris quicker. And I would never lick a spoon I was using to stir up something I was baking. It was also not me who for the millionth time didn't clean the bathtub this week. And it was not me who ate an egg sandwich for breakfast and then 2 hours later eat a gigantic bowl of cereal for what I like to call a second breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment