Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Months Old!!


2 more months until my baby girl turns 1...wow! This has been a long month I feel. We have had ear infection after ear infection with the two kids and finally right now we are ear infection free (let's hope it stays that way!) Sadie has been waking a lot in the night so that hasn't been fun or easy. I hope she gets past this phase very soon!! She is still a crazy girl all over the place and into EVERYTHING!!! Just last week she learned how to clap and it's sooooooooooooo adorable!!! She loves when people wave to her but she picks and chooses when she actually will wave back:) I love my little girl (even if she is a handful!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

10 Months???!!! How is that even possible?! I remember this stage with Blake but if it makes you feel any better, at a year old, he FINALLY started sleeping the night EVERY night. There's light at the end of the tunnel sweetie. Good things they are all so adorable right? Ha!