Wednesday, May 5, 2010

25 Weeks!


Here is my picture for 25 weeks. I am feeling about the same....beat!!! I haven't announced a name yet, but thought I would now:) We are going to go with Sadie Jane Tesdall (Jane is Micah's mom's name)! We are very excited and really like this name:) Sadie is crazy and moving around A TON!!! I love being able to feel this and having Micah be able to feel it as well (my mom even got to feel her this weekend!) I hope everyone is having a great week!

8 comments:

Jen said...

You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant chics ever! So glad your pregnancy is going well!

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks so much Jen...that's really sweet!:)

Veronica said...

Love the name you picked out! So cute!

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks Veronica!:)

Kim said...

Yay! What a great name!!

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks Kim!:)

He & Me + 3 said...

Look at how cute you are. Following along on your blog.

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks so much!!!:)