Hey Kortnie. I think your email account may have been hacked. I got one of those stupid help me I'm stranded in London emails from you account earlier today. I've seen stuff similar to that on facebook, and it is some kind of scam people use when they hack into accounts. Just wanted to let you know so you could check it out.
Found you via Two Little Tots. Great blog, just became a follower. Good luck on your latest journey. I wish I looked as good as you at 28 weeks (or 12 weeks, lol)
3 comments:
Thanks!!
Hey Kortnie. I think your email account may have been hacked. I got one of those stupid help me I'm stranded in London emails from you account earlier today. I've seen stuff similar to that on facebook, and it is some kind of scam people use when they hack into accounts. Just wanted to let you know so you could check it out.
Found you via Two Little Tots. Great blog, just became a follower. Good luck on your latest journey. I wish I looked as good as you at 28 weeks (or 12 weeks, lol)
Post a Comment