Wednesday, April 14, 2010

22 Weeks!




As of right now I am 22 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am doing pretty good. I am definitely still way more tired than when I was pregnant with Jonah and I just get worn out SO easily!! I thought I would share my belly pics from the last few weeks so you could all see how I'm progressing as this little baby girl grows:) So the pictures are 20 weeks on the bottom, then 21 weeks, and at the top is this week (22 weeks)!

4 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

How cute! You have a very cute little belly and you look great!

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks so much!:)

Mandee said...

You look so cute pregnant! You are all belly! I wish I could say the same! I am pregnant with my 5th (27 weeks) and I look like a house! lol

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks! I'm sure you don't look like a house!!