Tuesday, April 27, 2010

24 Weeks!


I just got home from my OB appointment and Jonah is napping so I thought I would give a quick update with a picture taken last night! My appointment went great! My last appointment was 4 1/2 weeks ago and at that appointment I hadn't gained any weight from the time before so I was really hoping I gained a lot this time! Task accomplished....I gained 8 lbs in 4 1/2 weeks!:) My blood pressure was good, I still don't have any swelling or any concerns like that, and I'm actually getting my thyroid medicine lowered (instead of raised) so things are looking great! The baby girl is doing great too...heartbeat still staying strong in the low 150s:) Next appointment is 4 weeks from today and I have to get my Rhogam shot and do my diabetes screen at that appointment. Yay for a healthy pregnancy up to this point!:)

No comments: