
I had my 20 week ultrasound today (at 19 1/2 weeks). We were so excited to find out it's a girl!!!!!!! We clearly saw the three white lines showing "girl parts" and she gave us a wide open leg shot that clearly showed no boy parts:) The best part of this is that everything on baby girl looked great! Ten fingers, ten toes, and everything right in place where it should be and functioning just as it should be! My mom and Micah (my husband) were with me during the ultrasound and were both so happy it's a girl as well (mom was so happy she was crying:) Of course my mom and I had to go out this afternoon and buy a few girl outfits including ruffled socks and a little pink headband:) Oh the joys to come of buying girl clothes!!!
While the ultrasound tech was trying to get all the measurements she needed and see everything she needed to see, baby girl was moving ALL over the place! I can't quite feel her movements yet, just a few flutters, but we could see that she kept hitting me:) I'm sure soon I will be able to feel her all the time and just love it as I did when I was pregnant with Jonah! I am just too excited that we are going to have both a boy and a girl!!
7 comments:
Congrats on a healthy baby girl!!!!!! Shopping for a baby girl is SOOOOO much fun....and addicting :-) My daughter had about 10 times the clothes my son has was she was his age. Haha! Having one of each is so fantastic, especially when both are happy and healthy :-) Congrats again mama!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Your post took me back to the day I found out my little one was a girl!
Pure happiness!
YAY!
Thank you both so much!! We are so excited!!!:)
Congratulations! I just had an ultrasound too. It is so fun, and I am glad you get your girl. :)
congrats on your baby girl!! and thanks for entering my giveaway!! and from reading your 'about me' i see we're both from wisconsin! how fun. ;0)
Awww...Congrats!!!
Everyone is finding out the sex of their babies and now I'm getting more anxious to know what mine is! :)
Now you can sign up to win the cute pink diaper bag on my blog! :)
Thanks everyone for your comments!:)
Post a Comment