I love to cook and bake!! I just came across this new blog and found this amazing giveaway!! Le Creuset is awesome and this color is so fun!! Check it out here and enter to win!!
Just popping by to let you know that you are the Lucky Winner of the ABC Necktie of your choice on my blog. Please stop by, choose a necktie and then email me back your choice of necktie, full name and shipping address within 48 hours to claim your prize. (I couldn't find an email address for you to email this to you.) You can email me at raisingmy4sons at yahoo dot com My blog is http://raisingmy4sons.com
1 comment:
Just popping by to let you know that you are the Lucky Winner of the ABC Necktie of your choice on my blog. Please stop by, choose a necktie and then email me back your choice of necktie, full name and shipping address within 48 hours to claim your prize. (I couldn't find an email address for you to email this to you.)
You can email me at raisingmy4sons at yahoo dot com
My blog is http://raisingmy4sons.com
Thanks and Congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment