So yesterday was just going to be a normal day of nothing for Jonah and I. I had fed Jonah about 7:15 a.m. and then I got myself ready for the day (which means I showered, dried my hair, pulled it back in a ponytail, and got dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt). We then went downstairs and played for a bit on the floor until Jonah was tired and fell asleep. I proceeded with my day by eating breakfast and watching t.v. which I do pretty much do every morning. We have started to try a four hour eating schedule with Jonah instead of 3 hours, so I still had some time before I would need to worry about him waking up and me feeding him again. I was watching The View and I decided that I needed to work some more on Jonah's scrapbook which I have been obsessed with doing lately. The first page I did was a page of Jonah and his Auntie Kirsten. It wasn't too complicated of a page so it did not take that long. Then I was working on a page of him and his grammy. I was about halfway through the page when the doorbell rang. I was hesitant to answer because I didn't know who in the world it could be at 10:30 in the morning. I was sitting at the dining room table which is right by the door so I decided I better answer. I opened the door and it was my parents and Tink. I couldn't believe it!! They surprised me and came to visit!! I was sooooooooooo happy!!! Jonah was almost ready to be waking up anyway so I woke him up so his grammy and grampy could love him. It was such a wonderful surprise. We just hung out and played with Jonah all day. It was so much fun. Mom and Dad are so great and bought me Subway for lunch and we ordered carryout from a restaurant called Pano's for dinner. When Jonah was in bed for the evening mom and I got to watch The Bachelor and Momma's Boys together (Dad and Micah were in the room, but they did other things instead of watching). It's so fun having someone to watch my shows with and talk about them:) They stayed the night and then this morning got a little more time with Jonah before I left for a MOPS meeting at 8:45. What a great day I had yesterday! I only wish it could happen more often.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Surprise!!!
So yesterday was just going to be a normal day of nothing for Jonah and I. I had fed Jonah about 7:15 a.m. and then I got myself ready for the day (which means I showered, dried my hair, pulled it back in a ponytail, and got dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt). We then went downstairs and played for a bit on the floor until Jonah was tired and fell asleep. I proceeded with my day by eating breakfast and watching t.v. which I do pretty much do every morning. We have started to try a four hour eating schedule with Jonah instead of 3 hours, so I still had some time before I would need to worry about him waking up and me feeding him again. I was watching The View and I decided that I needed to work some more on Jonah's scrapbook which I have been obsessed with doing lately. The first page I did was a page of Jonah and his Auntie Kirsten. It wasn't too complicated of a page so it did not take that long. Then I was working on a page of him and his grammy. I was about halfway through the page when the doorbell rang. I was hesitant to answer because I didn't know who in the world it could be at 10:30 in the morning. I was sitting at the dining room table which is right by the door so I decided I better answer. I opened the door and it was my parents and Tink. I couldn't believe it!! They surprised me and came to visit!! I was sooooooooooo happy!!! Jonah was almost ready to be waking up anyway so I woke him up so his grammy and grampy could love him. It was such a wonderful surprise. We just hung out and played with Jonah all day. It was so much fun. Mom and Dad are so great and bought me Subway for lunch and we ordered carryout from a restaurant called Pano's for dinner. When Jonah was in bed for the evening mom and I got to watch The Bachelor and Momma's Boys together (Dad and Micah were in the room, but they did other things instead of watching). It's so fun having someone to watch my shows with and talk about them:) They stayed the night and then this morning got a little more time with Jonah before I left for a MOPS meeting at 8:45. What a great day I had yesterday! I only wish it could happen more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment