I can't believe Jonah is 3 months old today!! These past 3 months have just flown by, yet it's hard to remember our lives without our precious baby boy. When looking at the big picture, 3 months is such a short time, but 3 months for a baby is huge! There are so many changes that take place in the first year and so many have already taken place in the first 3 months. I remember when I was waking up in the night, 2 or 3 times, to feed Jonah (boy, am I glad those days are gone!). Now, I feed him before I go to bed between 10:30 and 11 and he sleeps until 7 or 7:30 (YAY!!) I remember when we had to completely support his head...now he can hold it up practically by himself. I remember when he would wake up in the morning just crying because he was hungry...now I hear him stirring and go in to his room and he's awake and smiling:) I remember when all he did was sleep...now he stays awake some between feedings and plays and smiles and coos (there are some days when he's fussy that I wish he did just sleep:) Jonah is such a blessing in my life and in Micah's life as well. I cannot wait to see what these next 3 months will bring!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
3 months!!
I can't believe Jonah is 3 months old today!! These past 3 months have just flown by, yet it's hard to remember our lives without our precious baby boy. When looking at the big picture, 3 months is such a short time, but 3 months for a baby is huge! There are so many changes that take place in the first year and so many have already taken place in the first 3 months. I remember when I was waking up in the night, 2 or 3 times, to feed Jonah (boy, am I glad those days are gone!). Now, I feed him before I go to bed between 10:30 and 11 and he sleeps until 7 or 7:30 (YAY!!) I remember when we had to completely support his head...now he can hold it up practically by himself. I remember when he would wake up in the morning just crying because he was hungry...now I hear him stirring and go in to his room and he's awake and smiling:) I remember when all he did was sleep...now he stays awake some between feedings and plays and smiles and coos (there are some days when he's fussy that I wish he did just sleep:) Jonah is such a blessing in my life and in Micah's life as well. I cannot wait to see what these next 3 months will bring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment