I haven't really been cooking many new recipes lately so I haven't made another food post from my first one, but I am going to right now! I made a great dinner tonight and my husband loved it too so I thought I would share with my readers:)
French Stew
2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 slices crusty french bread, torn
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a 4 quart dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until pork is browned, apx 4 minutes. Stir in beans, carrots, broth, rosemary, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Meanwhile, chop bread in food processor to form about 1 1/2 cups of coarse crumbs. Toss crumbs with remaining oil; sprinkle over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, 20 more minutes or until pork is cooked and carrots are tender. Serve in shallow bowls with french bread slices, if desired.
ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment