Friday, August 20, 2010

Sadie's First Week!

So a little over a week has passed and Sadie is doing great! She took to nursing right away which was really nice (even though it takes her a long time to get started most nursing sessions, at least she latches on!) She is a champ of a sleeper, that's for sure! I don't know about anyone else who has or has had a newborn, but we only wake up once a night right now (around 2:30 am) for a feeding, and that is because we wake her up! I don't know how long she would sleep if we didn't wake her up:) Big brother Jonah is doing really well so far and I hope he keeps this up! Here are a few pictures in a slideshow that I thought you might enjoy. I love my little girl and I love taking her picture! We had newborn pictures done by a professional yesterday and when I get those back I will be sure to post some on here:)



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow

1 comment:

Xenia said...

ADORABLE! What a little cutie! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well with everyone, what a perfect addition to your family!