Tuesday, July 27, 2010

37 Weeks!!


I am now full-term...yay!! That means now I am REALLY ready to have this baby girl whenever she decides to make her entrance into the world. I had an appointment today and things have progressed even more! I went from 70% effaced to now being 80% effaced and I went from being 1 1/2 cm dilated to now being 3 cm dilated! When I was pregnant with Jonah, I was 3 cm dilated at my appointment that was 6 days before Jonah was born...let's see if that happens this time too!:)

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yea! Wow you are so ready. Cute belly picture. I love that shirt.

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks! Yes, I sure am ready!!

Jen said...

YOu look so cute!!! I hope your baby girl arrives soon...I am sure you are more than ready to meet her :-)

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks Jen! Yes, I am more than ready to meet her:)

{:miss v:} said...

Great pic and you look fabulous! Can't wait for you to meet your little girl!

Amanda said...

I'm over from Jenna's blog hop! Just wanted to say congrats! Looks like she's coming soon, and you look fabulous!

Janelle said...

I am over from Jenna's Journey. You look great! I'm pretty sure I looked like I was dying by that point in my pregnancy! :)

The Tesdalls said...

Glad to have you reading my blog Janelle! Thanks!!

Jennifer said...

Here from Jenna's Journey! You look so cute. Best of luck!

Love with a Latte said...

Cute bump! My sister is having a baby tomorrow and she is so ready! Good luck to you!

Jessica said...

Stopping by from Jenna's.

You look adorable. Hoping your new girl joins you soon.

Katie Quiroz said...

I'm here from Jenna's Blog Hop.

You look great! I'm sure you're excited to meet your baby girl. I hope you only have 6 days left! =)

-Katie
http://jaimeandkatie.blogspot.com

The Tesdalls said...

Thanks! I am super excited to meet her!!:)

Mandee said...

Sounds like it won't be much longer! You look great! I wish you a quick and easy delivery and recovery. I can't wait to hear all about it! :)