Tuesday, July 14, 2009

9 Months!!!


3 more months and Jonah will be a year old....CRAZY!!! I just cannot believe Jonah is 9 months old. I say every month that I can't believe he is how many months old he is at that time, but it really is crazy! On the 14th of every month, I just can't believe another entire month has passed by. I was just saying the other day to my mom that it seems like Jonah should be only a few months old, but in a way it's hard to imagine how our life was without him (I think that's because he IS our life now!) He had his 9 month checkup today and everything is looking great! His doctor said he is growing at a wonderful rate and everything looked and sounded just how it's supposed to. He is now 20 lbs and 1 ounce which puts him dead in the middle in the 50th percentile, and he is 28 1/4 inches long which makes him in the 60th percentile.

The past month has been yet another great and fun month. Jonah is still as fun as ever! Again...no crawling yet, but Jonah is so mobile! I don't get how he can get around so well without actually crawling or walking but he manages just fine:) Another way he moves around that is new this past month is when he's sitting up, he scoots around in circles on his butt! It is SO funny and SO cute!! He does this quite often now actually...pretty much anytime he's sitting up.

We are even more aggressively giving Jonah real food now. One of his favorite foods lately is a banana. I have to hold it and he takes huge bites right off the whole banana...it's so cute!!:) Another thing he's really taking a liking to is plain old bread (I guess he has to like it since that's what I live on!) I can't wait for more fun stuff to start happening so I can blog about it next month:)

No comments: