Jonah has been a part of our little family for half a year...so crazy!!! He is such a joy and becomes more and more so each day. I cannot believe how much he has changed in the past month. He became so much more alert and aware of things between 4 and 5 months, but it has been even more so between 5 and 6 months. He looks around at everything and wants to touch and grab everything within reach. I think he likes to feel the different textures of things because he always rubs his hands along blankets, the couch, the walls, etc. He now laughs even more and his personality is shining through more every day (which I didn't think was possible because of how much personality he was already showing). He is overall such a happy baby!
He has his two bottom teeth fully in now and I'm sure it won't be long before the top middle two start coming in. Also, he is rolling over much more, he is starting to do it at least once a day. He has still only gone from back to belly and only over his left arm, but he is getting better and better at doing it! It's so exciting and fun to watch! I feel like he knows we like to see him do it because he tends to look up at whoever is in the room after he does it. Another one of his favorite things to do this past month has been grabbing his feet, mostly when his feet are bare. Today for the first time he actually got his foot all the way up to his mouth while laying on his changing table. It was hilarious!!!:) He is also "talking" so much...he is such a babbler. The best is when I'm feeding him on my right side in our living room...he stops and looks over my shoulder and talks to his imaginary friend Oliver (yes, we believe he has an imaginary friend and my mom and I named him Oliver). He just makes us laugh ALL THE TIME!!:)
So he went for his 6 month doctor's appointment tonight and he is a growing boy and doing very well. He is now 18 lbs 5 ounces (only 60th percentile now so he's slimming...even though he's still a big boy!). He is still long/tall...he is 27 3/4 inches putting him n the 90th percentile for length. He sure is beginning his life taking after his daddy in that respect! The doctor was very happy with how he's growing and developing. Thank the Lord for a happy and healthy 6 month old baby boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment